Parking at Old Albanian RFC:
Car parks are shown on our pitch map and our parking marshalls will direct visitors to parking areas. Please respect the instructions given, and observe any signage for areas which are marked as being unsuitable for parking.
- All traffic should keep moving, to minimise disruption on the Harpenden Road.
- NO cars will be allowed to U turn by the gate.
- The first car park (east of the clubhouse) is reserved for match officials only
- All cars must be parked sensibly with enough space to exit safely from the car park without taking up too much space.
- No parking on the soft verges or other restricted areas
- If the car park becomes full visitors must find alternative legal parking away from Woollams. Please respect our neighbours when doing this.
With over 900 members of the Mini and Juniors section, the Woollams Playing fields can be very busy on a Sunday morning, sometimes resulting in significant traffic queues on the Harpenden Road. All visitors are advised to allow plenty of time to gain access the grounds, and to find parking.
On Sundays the car park closest to the School may be used for parking, this is unavailable on any other day.
Our parking marshals are all volunteers and any cases of verbal or physical abuse will be dealt with in the most severe terms. The club reserves the right to bar any individuals who do not follow these rules.