We have 8 changing rooms, referee changing rooms and treatment rooms. We have 2 bars with a large upstairs balcony overlooking the 1st XV pitch.
We have a no dogs policy at the ground.
Travelling to Old Albanian RFC:
The club is near to the M25, M1 and A1M motorways and can be reached within a few minutes from any of these.
The nearest train stations are St Albans City and Harpenden, both of which are on the line into Kings Cross, the club is not walking distance from these stations but there are plenty of taxi or local public transport options from either of these stations.
Parking at Old Albanian RFC:
With over 850 members of the Mini and Juniors section, the Woollams Playing fields can be very busy on a Sunday morning, sometimes resulting in significant traffic queues on the Harpenden Road. All visitors are advised to allow plenty of time to gain access the grounds, and to find parking.
Car parks are shown on our pitch plan and our parking marshalls will direct visitors to parking areas. Please respect the instructions given, and observe any signage for areas which are marked as being unsuitable for parking.
- All traffic should keep moving, to minimise disruption on the Harpenden Road.
- NO cars will be allowed to U turn by the gate.
- The first car park (east of the clubhouse) is reserved for match officials only
- All cars must be parked sensibly with enough space to exit safely from the car park without taking up too much space.
- No parking on the soft verges or other restricted areas
- If the car park becomes full visitors must find alternative legal parking away from Woollams. Please respect our neighbours when doing this.
Our parking marshals are all volunteers and any cases of verbal or physical abuse will be dealt with in the most severe terms. The club reserves the right to bar any individuals who do not follow these rules.
Old Albanian RFC
160 Harpenden Road