The Tennis Edge
Margie Edge is the recently appointed Old Albanian Tennis Club Coach. She is an inspiring and passionate Tennis Coach of all ages and abilities.
Qualifications and experience:
- LTA Level 3 Accredited Tennis Coach.
- Bachelor of Physical Education, Otago University, NZ.
- Diploma of Teaching.
- High School Teacher.
- Masters NLP Sports Practitioner.
- Mother of two boys,14 and 11yrs.
Margie views the OA’s Tennis Club as a welcoming club for families and individuals of all ages and abilities. She is available for sessions throughout the day and evening.
- Red ball: 8 yrs and under
- Orange ball: 8-9 yrs
- Green ball: 9-10 yrs
- Yellow ball: 11yrs – adults – Beginners, Improvers, Experienced.
Cardio Tennis – primarily an aerobic fitness workout using the orange ball and racquets (can be provided) to music providing an upbeat aspect to the workout.
Cardio Tennis uses the court as its ‘stage’ and drills are set up whereby the outcome has no effect on other participants thus making it a session that caters for non tennis players and players alike.
Margie can be contacted on: